The FeelSafe mask set contains:
1x cotton bag with zipper
1x face mask, washable at 70°C
5x replacement filters, washable at 70°C
1x disinfection gel
Please note that an exchange of the FeelSafe mask set is not possible for hygienic reasons.
Stylish on the road with the new must-have accessory
Enjoy the sun for a last time, stroll through the golden foliage or relax in the SPA on foggy days; the travel autumn is just around the corner and with it a new, still unusual companion makes itself comfortable in our hand luggage.
Mouth and nose protection currently accompanies us at every turn, far beyond the borders of the country and it is impossible to imagine our everyday life without it. But the professional, medically certified masks are anything but an eye-catcher, not to mention their sustainability!
Let's make a virtue out of necessity - that's what we at Pack Easy think and complement our range with a fashionable mask set, produced locally and fairly in beautiful Lucerne. It consists of a replaceable cotton filter mask, washable reusable filters, a matching case and a hand disinfection gel Pura-X Sterile, also Swiss Made and of course in travel size.
The minimalist design and the discreet colors in dark or light shades make our FeelSafe mask set a stylish companion for on the go, which fits perfectly in your briefcase, handbag or backpack.
The skin-friendly cotton mask provides mechanical protection against breathing air that may be contaminated with viruses and other pathogens. If it is worn with the enclosed filter, you not only protect your surroundings, a possible pathogen mist is also thinned out and offers additional safety.
And this is how it works:
- Disinfect your hands with Pura-X Sterile Gel before putting on the mask.
- Insert the filter with the sky-blue side facing outwards.
- Make sure that the mask fits as tightly as possible to the bridge of the nose, the zygomatic bones and the cheeks.
- Resist any pinching or slipping; the mask should not be touched when worn!
- When and after taking the mask off, hold it by the straps only and put it in a sealable polybag or directly into the washing machine.
- And last but not least: Wash or disinfect your hands!
The FeelSafe mask set with the reusable filter enables good air distribution with low breathing resistance. It is extremely dust and particle-retentive and hardly absorbs any moisture. However, if the mask gets wet from breathing air, it should be replaced immediately.
For optimum protection and a long service life, please note the following cleaning tips:
- The mask can be cleaned wet at 70 °C in the washing machine or dry. For this purpose, it is either hot-ironed or heated in an oven at approx. 100 °C for 30 minutes. Do not put the mask in the microwave if it has a metal iron.
- The reusable filter fleece should be washed at 95 °C (10 washes) or 70 °C (20 washes), then it should be replaced.
We are proud to contribute to sustainability and support small local producers with the FeelSafe mask set. Rest assured that what may seem cumbersome today will soon become a new habit. Treat yourself to a FeelSafe set of masks or maybe even two, so that you can indulge in knowledge and mobility with a stylish companion at your side with every outfit.